7 good questions for #writers to ask themself about 2015. #amwriting #HappyNewYear
As writers its vital we look back to see how far we have come, what worked, what didn’t go so well and what we can learn for 2016.
Here are 7 questions a writer can use when looking back on 2015:
- What was your biggest writing achievement in 2015?
- What writing issue did you overcome and how?
- Which writing worries were unnecessary in 2015?
- How did your writing outlook evolve over 2015?
- Which one aspect of your writing would you do differently?
- What were your 2 biggest distractions in 2015?
- What was the best piece of writing advice that you received in 2015?
As I love quizzes and questionnaires here are my answers:
- Completing the second draft of my novel. It was an achievement because I detested the first draft and wanted to bin it. Instead I rolled up my literary sleeves and re-wrote 77k words.
- Writer’s Block. I went through a…
View original post 474 more words